Re: Bootstrap Comparison Weirdness

On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 08:26:04PM +0530, Ranjit Mathew wrote:

> There used to be a "bubblestrap" target that was supposed
> to do the right thing, but now I see that all *strap
> targets have been fused.

Look closer.  All the *strap targets at the top level are fused, but only
in that they all use the same rule to pass work down to the gcc Makefile,
which still does what you used to.

Previously, the toplevel only knew about 'bootstrap' and nothing else.

--
Behind everything some further thing is found, forever; thus the tree behind
the bird, stone beneath soil, the sun behind Urth.  Behind our efforts, let