Re: Patch to allow Ada to work with tree-ssa

Richard Henderson wrote:

On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 04:06:15PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:

Is there another global write person who will support me in reverting this patch, if 48 hours go by and this problem has not been solved?

Yes, though the reversion won't be trivial because of followups.

OK, thanks.

If we do revert it, I do not want a fixed version reapplied as a 6000
line patch. There are clear lines along which the patch could be
logically subdivided. I almost sent mail asking for this split when
Kenner first announced he was planning to commit, but didn't bother
because I knew he would say it was too much effort.

Agreed.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC