Re: Fix gcc_update for libcpp (Was: Re: Mainline bootstrap failurewhile running aclocal in libcpp)

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> I'd rather have the right version picked up by default.  Heck, not
> shipping the gettext.m4 needed to rebuild aclocal.m4 could even be
> construed as a violation of the GNU GPL, since we're shipping a
> generated file without its sources.

You don't need to ship sources, by default, to comply with the GNU GPL.
You only need to ship sources upon request.

Gerald
--
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry)   gerald@pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/