Re: What is needed to support uclinux shared libraries on MMU-lessARM?

John Lee wrote:
> I would like to know how to modify the kernel/tools to
> support shared libraries.Or what is needed to support uclinux
> shared libraries on MMU-less ARM?

You might try asking the uclinux folks.  We aren't uclinux experts.

All we can do is suggest that you spend a few months learning how shared
libraries work and writing code to implement them, assuming it is even
possible in your case, which I don't know if it is.  That is one of the
things you would have to figure out.