Re: Beginner GCC projects question

"Mark G. Adams" <mark.g.adams@sympatico.ca> writes:

> I'm willing to help, but I'll need some additional guidance. I must
> admit that at 25K+ lines, the top-level Makefile.in is one of the first
> makefiles to scare me. :>

Don't panic; that's a generated file.  Look at Makefile.def and
Makefile.tpl.  Those can also be kind of daunting, but at least they
are reasonably sized.

Adding a new subdirectory is admittedly kind of difficult.  I think it
might be best if I did that bit and then passed stuff to you to work
out the kinks.  I'll see if I can squeeze that in sometime in the next
few days ... my time is very limited right now, unfortunately.

zw