Re: Setting milestones on PRs for bugs already fixed

Joe,
for future release notes: I think the idea of having the release notes point
to a bugzilla query is actually not a bad one. And regarding your changing
the names of PRs to be clearer what happens: I'm sure everyone would
appreciate it if you would just do that in bugzilla itself -- we have tons of
bug reports that are just named like "gcc doesn't like my code" or "ICE with
templates". If instead of changing the name only in the release notes you'd
change them in bugzilla, it may even be simpler to extract your tables from
bugzilla queries.

Cheers
 Wolfgang

Wolfgang Bangerth              email:            bangerth@ices.utexas.edu