Configure problem

Hello,

after my last merge of tree ssa to lno-branch, I am getting the
following error during build:

/bin/sh config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: executing default commands
Adding multilib support to Makefile in /abuild/gcc-test/gcc/libobjc
multidirs=32
with_multisubdir=
Running configure in multilib subdirs 32
pwd: /abuild/gcc-test/gcc/objdir/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/libobjc
Running configure in multilib subdir 32
pwd: /abuild/gcc-test/gcc/objdir/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
configure: loading cache ./config.cache
configure: error: `target_alias' was not set in the previous run
configure: error: changes in the environment can compromise the build
configure: error: run `make distclean' and/or `rm ./config.cache' and
start over
make[1]: *** [Makefile] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/abuild/gcc-test/gcc/objdir/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/libobjc'
make: *** [all-target-libobjc] Error 2

This occurs on both multilib architectures I have access to (x86_64 and
ppc), with parallel build (both -j2 and -j4).  The problem I have with
debugging this is that I can only reproduce it in my automated tester
(running the same commands as it does in (as far as I can tell) the same
environment does not work).

I suppose it is some missing dependency that causes a conflict during
the parallel build, but I have no idea what to look for or how to debug
this.  Some advice?

Zdenek