[tree-ssa] What to do with ChangeLog.tree-ssa?

In preparation for the final merge into mainline, I'd like to know what
should we do with ChangeLog.tree-ssa.  We typically add all the entries
into the main ChangeLog file.

However, gcc/ChangeLog.tree-ssa is 740Kb and spans about 3 years worth
of changes.  Do we really want to insert that chunk into ChangeLog?

We could just have a ChangeLog entry for all new files, but IMO it is
important to keep ChangeLog.tree-ssa in one way or another.  Perhaps we
could keep it as a separate read-only file for reference?

Other ideas?

Thanks.  Diego.