Re: RFC: Removing --enable-win32-registry?

    Perhaps the Ada folks were the only ones that ever used it.  They used
    it for the windows installer.  You could try asking them if they still
    need any of it.

Well I added it originally since I did the original InstallShield (Windows
installer) for GCC/GNAT.  At the time I thought it was a good idea. I
still think it's a good idea, but others (who are more involved in Windows
than I am) aren't convinced.

That's why I've stayed silent on this issue so far.