Re: GCC 3.4 prerelease build failed

Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004, Mark Mitchell wrote:

The GCC 3.4 prerelease did not build successfully last night, due to
minor scripting issues in the release script.

So, I'm trying agin...

Anything I might be able to help with?

No, but thank you for asking!

There were problems with the machine I used to build the prerelease (no brik installed, no lynx installed) and one problem with the script itself ("-D" and "-r" cannot be used simultaneously with "cvs export"). I'll check in my changes shortly.

In the last 12 months or so I have done some heavy cleanups and
generalizations to that script (mostly in the context of snapshots),
and I hope none of these badly interfered with release generation.

Not a problem.

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell