[gnu.org #27612] Request for copyright assignment form

Dear maintainers,

I'm writing in the name of a developer group (4-6 people) at the Software Engineering Department of the University of Szeged. We would like to obtain an organizational copyright assignment for our future (and past) contributions to GCC. Should I list the contributor names individually or is it possible to get a joint assignment?

We are working on optimization improvements (especially regarding code size) and on some improvements to the ARM target. We have sent about 20 patches so far, with three patches accepted. Our current activity is the experimentation with code factoring, see our mail:
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2004-02/threads.html#00981

We are also the maintainers of CSiBE, the code size benchmark:
http://gcc.gnu.org/benchmarks/

For that we need a form to be signed. Could you please help us do the paperwork? It would be very much appreciated, since we plan to continue working on GCC in a long term.

I've already sent an original request last year:
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2003-04/msg00257.html

Peter Brown from FSF replied to contact the responsible staff through the gcc mailing list. I included the original ID in the subject of this message.

Am I following the right procedure to do this???

Best regards,
 Arpad Beszedes

-- Arpad Beszedes - researcher Software Engineering Department University of Szeged, Hungary e-mail: beszedes@inf.u-szeged.hu web: http://www.inf.u-szeged.hu/~beszedes tel.: (+36) 62 544145