Re: Lazy allocation of DECL_ASSEMBLER_NAME

On Mar 1, 2004, at 1:45 PM, Mark Mitchell wrote:
Dale Johannesen wrote:

Thanks. The problem I'm struggling with involves use of mutliple TYPE_DECL nodes
for "the same" type multiply defined in different files.

Well, IMA is a whole 'nother can of worms.
TYPE_DECLs are not covered by my earlier statements. We already have multiple TYPE_DECLs for the same type because some of our TYPE_DECLs refer to typedefs, which are of course the "same type" from the point of view of the language.
My statement should refer to FUNCTION_DECLs, VAR_DECLs, and CONST_DECLs for enumeration constants.

Thanks for the clarification.