gcc and compiling speed

Marc,
Now I know you have been asked before every time you bring up on the
GCC's mailing list about a set of preprocessed source for openbsd so
that the speed of GCC will improve.  It seems like you are ignoring
them and still complain about the compile time speed regressions in
GCC.  If you (or some from the openbsd project) submit a bug with
numbers and a way to reproduce it with say the openbsd's kernel
sources, we will no longer disagree with you and fix the problem
in GCC.

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski
a gcc bug master and libobjc maintainer