Announcing new libobjc maintainers

Some time ago there was a joint proposal, agreed upon by most involved
parties to create the role of libobjc maintainers.

I'm happy to announce that the Steering Committee has agreed to implement
this new role and fill it with Andrew Pinski and Nicola Pero.

Congratulations, and Happy Hacking!

Gerald

PS: Please update your entries in our MAINTAINERS file.
--
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry)   gerald@pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/