Re: [lno] Reuse analysis?

On Feb 19, 2004, at 9:11 AM, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:

Hello,

I would like to rewrite the prefetching now. Do we have something usable
in reuse analysis?

No, not yet, but it's near the top of my list.
To create the optimal transform matrix, you basically create a reuse matrix and then use it to determine the transform matrix.
So i'll have to calculate the reuse vectors, then shove them together into a matrix.
Probably some of the data dependency stuff and the
cache performance targeted optimizations should be related?

Zdenek