Re: What's gcc-prs for?!?

On Feb 16, 2004, at 04:43, Giovanni Bajo wrote:

Richard Earnshaw wrote:

I *thought* it had been agreed in the last time we went round this
discussion loop that gcc-prs is where all the bugzilla dribblings
would be forwarded, leaving gcc-bugs for just new reports.

To what effect? It looks like many new reports are invalid and closed in a
shot.

Well it is easy to separate email using rules based on the subject line which
is what I do. I have a "New bugs" folder where all the new bug reports go,
most of the time, I just go through each bug and either delete it as already
being analyzed, delete after confirming it and putting it into the right place,
or sometimes leave it in because I need to go back and look at later.

gcc-bugs for me is easy to track but then again I am the one who is making most
of the traffic in the first place.

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski