Re: C Code mutilation by using gcc-3.3.x

Kai Henningsen wrote:

in a project
which has

Open Source

as its main goal.

Does anyone think there is anything else to this that this guy's utter cluelessness to what "unnamed and anonymous structs and unions" actually are? It sure sounds to me like he's just going off on the name of the features without even the slightest idea about what the features actually are. Why else would he put that in the same pot as binary only modules? I sure can't see any *actual* connection here.

Not to mention the provocative claim that GNU has "open source" as its main goal :-)