Re: [tree-ssa] Heads up. Branch will freeze Feb/15.

Diego Novillo wrote:
On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 20:18, Diego Novillo wrote:

If you have anything new to add, please do it before the freeze, or wait
until the branch has merged into mainline.  If all goes well, we should
be able to merge by late March.

Minor clarification. Patches awaiting for review, submitted before the freeze will also be considered. Not just approved patches.

Will we also get another merge from mainline before or shortly after the freeze?

Thanks,
Richard.