gcc on superdome

Dear all in the GCC steering committee,

We would like to have a running version of gcc on our Superdome (running
HP-UX 11.11). Please, could you inform me which version should I use and
where can I find the patches for the ld linker (I had tried the 3.3.1
version (installed from the depot) but had problems with the linker).
I would be grateful for any suggestions as several of our users need to
use gcc.

Many thanks in advance,

Angela Balou.

Research Fellow
Dept of Informatics, University of Athens
e-mail: aggb@di.uoa.gr
Tel. no: +30 1 727 5105