Re: "return" RTL template

> But, in thi assembly code I get nothing, i.e. no 'ret' instruction appears
> What is wrong ?

The "return" pattern is only used as an optimization when you want to
have an extra point where a function can return, e.g.

  m = malloc(1000);
  if (! m)
    return;

The ordinary return at the end of the function has to be handled in the
"epilogue" pattern.  (Or in TARGET_ASM_FUNCTION_EPILOGUE, but we try to
get away from that.)