Re: tree-ssa and compile-time performance regressions

On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 19:19, law@redhat.com wrote:
> In message <1074729520.24060.8.camel@frodo.toronto.redhat.com>, Diego Novillo w
> rites:
>  >
>  >This has been discussed a million times, but just the same.  I'd like to
>  >remind folks testing for compile-time performance to configure the
>  >compiler with --disable-checking.
> Speaking of compile-time regressions, are the spec testers still mucked
> up?  The results are bouncing all over the place.  spec95 still isn't
> running, etc etc.

spec2k is back (ignore today's compile time peak, our file server
decided to go fishing for a few hours right in the middle of the build).

spec95 is still awol, but I'm working on it.  You should see new results
tomorrow.  The bootstrap timings for that one are still working, though.

> I review those daily to help spot problems on wider codebases, so it'd
> be nice if the were running consistently again.

Same here.

Andreas, are you still running spec2k on the branch?

Thanks.  Diego.