Re: more m68k breakage on m68k-linux

Matthias Klose wrote:

I'm now testing on m68k-linux as well as m68k-netbsdelf and m68k-uclinux.
I see a new ICE during bootstrap, even with Andreas patch installed.

It happens *only* on m68k-linux, but the checkous have been done a few
days from each other.

unable to reproduce this.

Sorry, it was a bogus report. The machine I was testing with most probably had some overheating problems.

Just finished a testsuite run for
m68k-linux, ignoring the bootstrap comparision failure, described in
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2004-01/msg00929.html

See http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2004-01/msg00720.html for
the test results.

Hmmm... looks we're in a pretty good shape, except for some EH problems.

I've just finished another testsuite on m68k-netbsd, this time using
the GNU as and ld.  Failures dropped from 170 to about 100.  It's very
sad, altough most tests seem to be failing because of OS specific
issues.

\X/  http://www.develer.com/