Re: [RFC] Contributing tree-ssa to mainline

In message <C978C33E-48FB-11D8-AECF-000A95DA505C@dberlin.org>, Daniel Berlin wr
ites:
 >> Err, no they aren't.  For example we have a host of -f options which
 >> control
 >> debugging dumps rather than code generation.  That's wrong.
 >>

 >Are you referring to -fdump-tree*?
Yes.

 >It is my understanding that this was already there when we started (and
 >in fact, exists on the mainline too), we just extended it.
Really.  Well, that's not really a good reason to extend broken practice.

 >It seems like a simple renaming job would address that concern anyway.
Yup.  But we can't honestly say we follow option/documentation conventions
knowing that this issue is still unresolved.

jeff