Re: [tree-ssa] [RFC] loop versioning

On Jan 5, 2004, at 18:21, Devang Patel wrote:

Hi All,

I'd like to receive feedback about the loop versioning transformation
I am implementing. This is work in progress. Right now it does not
work over SSA and I'm working on it. I just ported it for LNO sources
and I haven't tested it in new environment. Two top things in my todo
list are 1) make it work over SSA 2) use walk_tree. I am more interested
in feedback about cfg manipulating code, because this is a new territory
for me.

Thank you,
--
Devang

2003-01-05 Devang Patel <dpatel@apple.com>

        * tree-lv.h: New file.
        * tree-lv.c: New file.
        * Makefile.in (OBJS-common): Add tree-lv.o.
        (tree-lv.o): New rule.
        * tree-cfg.c (create_bb): Make externally visible.
        * tree-flow.h (create_bb): New extern decl.

<loop_version.lno.0.diff>

To copy any basic block, I would use tree_duplicate_bb unless you really
need something different as you are duplicating a large amount of code that
is already written.

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski