re: Cross Compiler Build Fails due to an Object File !

gshobaki at ece.ucdavis.edu wrote:
I am trying to build an hppa-linux cross compiler. I have followed the
instructions posted on the cross compiler web page. Building the binutils
went fine, but building the cross compiler failed because it could not
find an object file called crti.o

Hmm. Which cross compiler web page were you following?

I tried building an hppa-linux cross toolchain for hppa a while
ago, but stopped when I realized glibc would need some patches.
See http://kegel.com/crosstool/current/patches/glibc-2.3.2/README-hppa
for my notes.
- Dan