RE: ELF instruction for section and branch.

Hi!

Thanx for the answer.

In your example,
"
>         .section .text1
> foo:    b        bar
>
>         .section .text2
> bar:
"

If we take "b  bar" as a 32-bit instruction, then to get the relocation
information, of the label "bar", we can calculate the 'bar' value using
a 16-bit offset.

If so, then it would be a 16-bit relocation.

Am I correct in assuming this?