Re: RE: RTL Dumps

Hi ,
I tried the options you recommended, but it didn't work at all.
I have a segmentation fault in emit_move_insn(...). I think gcc is still
trying to generate an asm code for the source.
Reason I need RTL code onlym,is that I have some problems with .md file I am
wtriting.
I have another qestion: Is it necessary to have a valid .md file to get a
valid RTL ?
I hope the answer is 'no'.

Regards
Petar