Re: Steering committee request regarding gcc's bugzilla

Andreas Jaeger wrote:

The glibc team also likes to move to GCC's bugzilla.  On behalf of the
glibc team, I'd like to ask the GCC SC and bugzilla maintainers, to
allow and enable this,

Andreas

From a system administration standpoint, it makes sense to share the DB infrastructure and
share the sysadmin effort. I hope it a problem for anyone else and the problems are just
technical details for making it work. There is no point duplicating infrastructure and
maintenance effort if it can work and the machine can stand the extra load.

--joel