Re: [tree-ssa] PATCH: Feedback-based prefetching

    This is not really true.  I think most of us do hope/plan for 3.5 to
    include tree-ssa, and there is a huge effort going on there, but we
    have not simply "renamed" the 3.4 branch to mainline and mainline to
    tree-ssa, so to speak.

When I said that, I got yelled at.   ;-)

Seriously, though, the only relevant proposal I saw was to use tree-ssa
as a "basic improvements" branch, but the change in question would be
too large for such a branch anyway.

So it indeed needs to wait for Stage 1 for 3.5.