Re: [tree-ssa] New g++/libstdc++ regressions with checking disabled.

> On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 17:16, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> > >
> > > Incidentally, please do not commit any patches that do not fix these
> > > regressions.
> >
> > I've been looking into it with Jason and it seems to be that culprint is
> > misscopmilation in cp/class.o (at least replacing it by unoptimized
> > version makes the bug to go away).
> > The symptom is that method table contains bogus duplicated overload
> > entries, so it seems to be somewhere in add_method.
> >
> Thanks.
>
> I have reverted the patch that introduced these regressions.  The branch
> is open again.

OK.
I was trying to compare the compilations of that file with and without a
patch but the differences are too long for my tired mind today.  (the
code looks ineed a lot better with the patch)  I will try again tomorrow
unless Richard will beat me :)

Honza