Re: Name of front-end

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003, Henrik Sorensen wrote:
> But does it matter for the name of the front-end, whether or not the
> copyright has been assigned ?

No necessarily, as far as I know.  However, you must not call any software
"GNU Something" unless the FSF explicitly approved that, so you should do
that first.

(I don't have the link handy, but I'm quite sure there is something on the
main GNU site at http://www.gnu.org.)

Hope this helps,
Gerald
--