Re: Name of front-end

> > Would there be any objections against naming the compiler front-end the
> > "GNU PL/1 compiler" ?
> What's the copyright situation of the code?  Did you assign it to the
> FSF?

Currently I have not assigned the copyrigths, but this is clearly my
intentions. But to be honest, there isn't much going on in pl1 the compiler
yet. It is basically just a scanner and parser that gets invoked from gcc.
There is still a very long way to have a workable compiler, let alone, having
it ready for inclussion in the gcc main tree. I would get the assignment of
copyrights going, only when I actually had something working to show.

But does it matter for the name of the front-end, whether or not the copyright
has been assigned ?

> > And name the directory for the pl/1 compiler for gnupl1 ?
> If you like to integrate it into GCC, the directory name would most
> probably be just pl1, see the other frontends that GCC has.

Good point. I will keep it as pl1.

> Andreas

Thanks
Henrik