Re: Will tree-ssa be GCC 3.5?

Scott Robert Ladd <coyote@coyotegulch.com> writes:

> Am I to imply from the above that the FSF and GCC developers are
> incapable of working on mission critical projects with specific
> schedules? Now I understand why you have problems finding financial
> support...

I believe you are correct that the FSF is incapable of working on
mission critical projects with specific schedules.

I believe you are also correct when you imply that ``gcc developers''
as a whole group are incapable of working on mission critical projects
with specific schedules.

However, there are several companies which invest in gcc development
which are entirely capable of working on mission critical projects
with specific schedules, and have in fact done so many times.

Ian