Re: __static_initialization_and_destruction_0(int, int) missing

Hello Gerrit,

> IIRC, compiling wxWindows on Cygwin with the #pragma defines
> also fails.

I have no problem with wxWindows alone. I compiled a few samples using
the Motif/Lesstif variant of wxWindows and it compiles fine on latest
Cygwin with pragma interface/implementation in place. The samples I
tried did also run on Windows using the XFree86 server coming with
cygwin. I didn't try it without the pragmas, as this does work. As
wxWindows alone is fairly huge and works fine, i think it should be
possible to get wxArt2D working as well. I am sure i am just missing
some point, but i could not find which one. I compared the compiler,
linker and lib settings in wxWindows and wxArt2D, and this looks fine. I
will have a look at the GCC sources to find out what this is.

Best regards,

Michael