Re: ping: [m68k] Add m68k-uclinux-uclibc target

Alexandre Oliva wrote:

Meanwhile, may I commit the rest of the patch?

The only chunk of it I could possibly approve is the change to libstdc++-v3/crossconfig.m4, and I'm comfortable approving that, but IMHO the maintainer of the target (that I assume to be you) could go ahead with it without further approval, barring vetoes from libstdc++ maintainers.

Now that all of the m68k-uclinux stuff is in place, I'd like to assume ownership over the target.

May I submit a patch adding myself in the OS Port Maintainers
portion of MAINTAINERS?

\X/  http://www.develer.com/