fixinc & limits.h

Hi Artem,

> It seems that limits.h is generated file
> - there is no such file in gcc sources.

Can you send me a copy of the original /usr/include/limits.h
and the generated variant?  fixincludes won't create any files
that do not already exist in the source tree.  I need to figure
out either how to avoid creating a modified limits.h for your
target, or else how to create one that works.  If you happen to
have the include fixing log (emitted during the build of the
compiler), that would be helpful, too.  Thanks. - Bruce