Re: [tree-ssa] Mainline merge as of 2003-10-17

> On Sat, 2003-10-18 at 22:07, Jan Hubicka wrote:
>
> > Great.  Especially because I just checked that your merge didin't break
> > unit-at-a-time enabled bootstrap I was quite affraid of :)  Would be
> > possible to install the patch enabling unit-at-a-time by default I sent
> > to list today? (it needs yet another place to silence unused variable
> > warning in tree-tail-call.c
> >
> I missed the patch.  Point me to it?  I may not be able to get to it
> until monday, though.
It is:

It merely merges from mainline bits Richard skipped in last merge
because they broke the tree.  They works right now and I would like to
enable them to ensure that they won't break again.
Aditionally it adds initializers to some variables we notice as unused
after inlining.

> > Would be also possible to use -O3 in peak SPEC runs so we get inlining
> > tested more?
> >
> Sure.  Give me a few more days.
Great!

Honza