ASSIGNMENT papers?

I finally received the assignment papers (they got
lost in the mail the first time).  I asked for papers
for "everything" because I wanted to avoid the
need for papers in the future.

What I received today is a paper, almost identical,
for each of the following:

"ASSIGNMENT - zlib"
"ASSIGNMENT - Readline"
"ASSIGNMENT - GNU libiberty"
"ASSIGNMENT - GPROF"
"ASSIGNMENT - GNU gdb"
"ASSIGNMENT - BFD"
"ASSIGNMENT - GNU Binutils"
"ASSIGNMENT - DejaGNU"
"ASSIGNMENT - GNU Assembler (gas)"

I am unsure whether or not 'gas' and 'bfd' is not
already covered under binutils, but this surely
doesn't cover gcc.

Can someone clue me in on what the header of an assignment
paper needs to say in order to be able to submit patches
in the future for the whole gcc tree, all languages and all
runtime libraries and documentation?

Would

"ASSIGNMENT - gcc"

cover this all?