Re: [tree-ssa] live analysis on local static functions

> In message <20031014180700.GO6212@kam.mff.cuni.cz>, Jan Hubicka writes:
>  >> Once my current cleanups are done testing I'll poke at this and post a patc
>  >h.
>  >
>  >OK, thanks!
>  >BTW with the patch to avoid removal and -funit-at-a-time on by default,
>  >I can get into stage3 but then I get abort in finish_spills :(
> Based on Richard's message, I'm holding off for the moment.  There's a
> deeper issue and if I hack this into the useless variable remover we're
> just going to be papering over that issue.
>
> Can you check your test into the testsuite on the branch?  That'll help
> make sure it doesn't get lost :-)

OK, I will try to figure out who and why is producing the cloned
variable and in case I will fail I will commit the testcase alone.
The other misscompilation of GCC seems to be related to aggressive
inlining too.  Hope it is related issue as last thing I want to dig into
is missoptimization of reload.

Honza