Re: GCC iq2000 port needs a maintainer

neroden@twcny.rr.com (Nathanael Nerode) writes:

> It was put in by Stan Cox, which is why I'm mailing him.  Stan,
> would you be interested in being the listed maintainer for iq2000 in
> GCC?  This would involve testing it on mainline regularly to make
> sure it works, and if it breaks, either fixing it or convincing
> someone else to.  :-)

I'd like to point out that iq2000 is still unknown to config.sub, and
therefore the port cannot even be configured at this time.

The copy of config.sub in CVS on savannah.gnu.org does know about
iq2000; it's just a matter of importing the new files.  However, I'm
not sure if we should do that while those files are not visible on
ftp.gnu.org.

zw