wanting to implement Thread Local Storage on windows and am lookingfor pointers into the GCC codebase

Anyone wanna tell me where in this elephantine codebase to begin looking?

Info on how TLS works in win32 is here:
http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-devel/2003/08/0338.html

I basicly want pointers at the right bits of code...
Course, if someone wants to help me implement this, that would be good also :)