Re: DWARF debugging format implementation

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:37:53 -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@mvista.com> said:
> On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 03:41:48PM -0400, Daniel Berlin wrote:
>> On Sep 30, 2003, at 3:37 PM, David Carlton wrote:

>>> It would be nice if the support for DW_TAG_namespace went into GCC
>>> 3.4.

>> It's unlikely that I'll have the time or energy to do this, but i
>> can provide help to anyone who wants to try.

> If one of you will figure out who has the newest version and send it
> to me, I'll give it a shot.

I've just attached what I've been using to bug 11114.  It's not the
best patch in the world - its way of detecting anonymous namespaces is
gross - but it seems to work.

I don't know the status of Daniel's patches: the patch I attached is
an early patch of his + anonymous namespace fix + context die fix, but
I know he's updated his patch since then.

David Carlton
carlton@kealia.com