Re: Proposed targets to deprecate for 3.4

 Zack> Nathanael, are you interested in coordinating the development
 Zack> of the obsoleted targets list for this cycle?  I'll be quite
 Zack> happy to let you do it. ;-)

 Zack> (Note preferred terminology - "obsoleted" not "deprecated")

 Zack> You might find this chart of interest.  I was meaning to follow
 Zack> it up with a similar chart of properties for individual targets
 Zack> but I ran out of spare time.

Minor tweak... simh is an example of a free simulator.  And the port
does either 16 or 32 bit int, selected via a switch.

     paul

         | Characteristics
Target   | HMSLQNFICBD lqrcpfgmbdhates
pdp11    | H S  NF  BD l r p     h