Re: RTL

Sir,
    you told that stack is 16 byte aligned for the MMX/SSE/SSE2
instructions..I can see that the structure and array declarations are
also 16 byte aligned..is this also for the same purpose?..

    In the RTl file all the strings will be replaced by some *.LC0 *.LC1
etc..where exactly is this strings stored? how  you are accessing it?
       Reply me please..
                                          Thanking you ,
                                            Sruthy C.N.

SRUTHY C.N.