Re: Nonlocal gotos on s390

Frank Heckenbach wrote:

> Waldek, can you test it? (I can't directly apply the patch -- not
> sure if it's because a problem when extracting it from HTML (tried
> to fix it), or because a version mismatch ...)

The HTML version was line-wrapped; if you prefer you could just
extract the patch from CVS instead:
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-cvs/2003-09/msg00794.html

If you want to apply it to an earlier release, you'll probably
have white-space mismatches, but they should be easy to fix.

Bye,
Ulrich

--
  Dr. Ulrich Weigand