A minor adjustment to the development plan

I plan to raise the following on the steering committee, but before I
do so, I'd like to get some feedback from this list (even though it's
actually more of a clarification than a change).

In http://gcc.gnu.org/develop.html we currently have the following:

| Changes may be merged from a development branch only after:
|
| * They meet the standards for any other check-in. For example, the
|   code must be well-documented, and any user-visible changes, including
|   command-line options, should be documented in the manual.
| * The branch has been validated on three different targets, each
|   targeting a different microprocessor family. Validation should consist
|   of bootstrapping the compiler (unless that is impossible for the
|   microprocessor selected) and checking that there are no new regression
|   test failures. It is acceptable to use a simulator for validation;
|   the use of real hardware is not required.

I suggest to extend this by

+ * No regressions caused by the changes on the branch are logged against
+   the GCC bugtracking system or have been brought to the attention of
+   the branch maintainer(s) in some other way.

Rationale: a regression we know about is a regression we know about,
whether it occurs in the testsuite or not, and per our development plan
patches which cause known regressions are not acceptable.

Gerald