Re: C++: Tag transparent binding contour

> Thanks. Do you have a suggestion for dealing with the (pseudo-)scope
created
> for EH purposes?  If I understand Jason correctly, we need a region to
> contain only EH stuff and no names.  sk_cleanup (following Jason's
> previous adice) seems to work -- but I agree with you that it would be
> nicer if we didn't need it.

We've lived with this wart for a long time; we can live with it a while
longer.  So, I don't object to sk_cleanup; it's no worse than what we have
now.

I'm not sure exactly what the reason for the EH is.   I think I used to
understand this, but I do not understand any more.  Perhaps Jason can
explain it.

If we need an EH region, so be it -- I just think it shouldn't show up as an
extra binding level.  Binding levels should match the C++ notion of scope.

Yours,

-- Mark