Apple's -fast option for gcc

It seems that Apple has implemented a -fast option for it's gcc; it turns on the following options:

-O3
-falign-loops-max-skip=15
-falign-jumps-max-skip=15
-falign-loops=16
-falign-jumps=16
-falign-functions=16
-malign-natural
-ffast-math
-fstrict-aliasing
-frelax-aliasing
-fgcse-mem-alias
-funroll-loops
-floop-transpose
-floop-to-memset
-finline-floor *
-mcpu=G5 *
-mpowerpc64
-mpowerpc-gpopt
-mtune=G5 **
-fsched-interblock
-fload-after-store
--param max-gcse-passes=3
-fno-gcse-sm
-fgcse-loop-depth
-funit-at-a-time
-fcallgraph-inlining
-fdisable-typechecking-for-spec

I seem to recall some people asking for a similar option available on other processor types.

Now if I only knew what all these options do ;-). (Hint to Apple: You need to add the new ones to your documentation.)

Brad