m68k: attribute((interrupt_handler))

Hello,

following last week's discussion on the gcc-patches ml,
I'm going resubmit the patch with the 'interrupt'
attribute renamed to 'interrupt_handler' to avoid
clashing with the already existing attribute that has
been in use for several years on the Amiga.

I've announced the change in some places and got no
complaints at all, therefore we can safely assume
nobody is relying on the current behavior.

Of course I will also update the documentation soon
after committing the patch.

\X/  http://www.develer.com/

Please don't send Word attachments - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html