gcc 3.3.1 successfully installed on PowerPC MacOSX 10.2.6/Darwin 6.6 ?

Shrisha Rao <shrao at nyx dot net>

You claim to have successfully installed gcc-3.3.1 in 10.2.6, can you provide
me with the commands you issued for a successful build.

When I issue the starting command (based on documentation - make bootstrap)
it fails to compile.

Your help would be greatly appreciated, also, perhaps the binary build of all
the files in the locations they are supposed to be (would allow me to
generate an installer file to make life for other make users much easier.

Dale